Urban Dhara products are hand-crafted using traditional methods of dying, block-printing and embroidery. Since all our products are made by hand, there could be small irregularities in shapes, variations in colour, surfaces and finishes which are a hallmark of hand-crafted products. Colours may not be 100% accurate, although close, as monitors are calibrated differently.
Although our garments are colour fastened and pre-shrunk, on rare occasions, there could be a mild colour bleed and 5-10% shrinkage.
Fabric care& wash instructions:
- Dry clean for the first wash, thereafter hand wash only with a mild detergent
- Dry in shade
- Dry the garment inside out
Please note the following:
- All our fabrics are sourced carefully and ethically, with a desire to give you the finest quality products and the highest customer satisfaction. Our products go through stringent quality checks and care is taken to ensure that only the best of them reach you.
- Notwithstanding the above, you understand that each piece of fabric (even of the same design) is unique in its inherent quality, heritage and weaving; and it is impossible for us to control aspects like colour bleeding, colour fading and/or fabric shrinkage.
- Should there be an unlikely case of colour bleeding, colour fading or fabric shrinkage, we may, at our sole-discretion, replace the product. We further state that management decision in this regard shall be final.